Thursday, August 07, 2014

Closed

"Only if my mind had a computer with an Internet connection, I would have blogged more often."

A dialogue I am constantly using nowadays when people ask me why I have not been blogging. And it's partly true. Even if it has been a year since I blogged anything (except at work where I am into blogging as well), my mind has never been idle and is always brimming with thoughts. There had been instances when I thought "hey, this would make a great blog post" but I am not sure if it was laziness or being tied up with so many things, I just never got around to doing it.

Another reason? I guess I have reached that point in life when I don't really find it necessary to blog about each and every aspect of my life. Maybe I have become more closed and private when it comes to talking about my life on a public platform. I still write to clear my head (it's so therapeutic) but now in an MS Word document. I am not sure if this change is maturity (as a friend claims) but it surely is a change.

8 comments:

  1. Yes u ve matured a lot...remember reading ur blog from 2010 ...those funny arguements n leg pulling that happens in ur comment box ... Anyway change is good for life.. Happy blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am glad I have this on my notification today. :) Writing is amazing, I do not think any of us will ever stop writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am glad I have this on my notification today. :) Writing is amazing, I do not think any of us will ever stop writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change is the only constant in life as they say. But a true blogger can't escape from the urge to share their viewpoint for long. Only time will tell...One can quit from a career but not from a passion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @shiva - :) Yeah the blog was more active back then.. Now everyone is just too lazy to comment (including me) even if they read the posts lol

    @Annie - Yeah, can never stop it. Have to scribble somewhere :D

    @mohan - True :) I liked what you quoted last "one can quit from a career but not from a passion!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmm well first of all good to see a post from you :)

    and change is good , as you start to blog more maybe you will again start to write more :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the excuse. So true. I was just thinking today how thanks to the internet and FB and blogs and other social media stuff, everyone wants to and can just think 'aloud' and 'online'.

    And funny how a whole lot of use need to type our thoughts out somewhere to clear heads. Typo-therapy? :D

    But please blog, I keep sneaking back to read old posts. Hope all are fine at home.

    ReplyDelete

Scribble away....!