Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sweet Moments

I always wanted to know how to make those cool slideshow picture videos which I keep seeing on YouTube. This time around I took it upon myself to learn this stuff and the result is my very first video! Creating it was far from easy coz I wanted certain pictures to come exactly at specific parts of the song. I doubt if anyone would notice except maybe those who pay attention to lyrics. For example, I wanted the pic of my cousin's son to be shown when the lyrics go "You've got the most unbelievable Blue eyes I've ever seen", coz yup you guessed it -- he has unbelievably cool Gray-Blue eyes! The video has been made with the Windows Movie Maker.

Talking about the song, it's Donna Lewis' 'I Love You Always Forever' remixed version. I have always been in love with this song but I'm now completely smitten by the remix. The electric guitar strumming is to die for!

Presenting the video -


That's all for now. Signing Off :)

12 comments:

Being Pramoda... said...

Hi Dhanya, that's really sweet; windows movie makes rocks.>:)

Gayathri Ramdas Sreekanth said...

Saw the video..Unless you mentioned would have never realised it was your first one !! Excellent attempt for the first..Nice to see all the old pics.. ;-)

Beads* said...

Really sweet moments! Good job! :)

Ice Maiden said...

Aww! God Bless! :)

Prasanna Rao said...

Such a sweet video, wonderfully put together :)

Susan Deborah said...

A lovely tribute to love and life. Great work.

Hope we soon see one video of the sweet husband and wife at home doing daily chores with love and warmth :)

Joy always,
Susan

Manini said...

I lovveedd the Videoo.. As I am a big fan of personalized gifts (calendars, scrapbuk, poster, videos.. u say it and I have done it ;) The song is perfect for the video.. :))
Also I have been a silent reader of ur blog for a while now, it was fun to read about ur wedding posts.. :D
I have recently started my own blog.. Do take a luk :)

☆ Rià ღ said...

Lovely video. :) Nice work.

Anonymous said...

nice video.. a perfect way to show your love to all u love.. but it seems ur R is missing.

S said...

nice video..

especially looooooved the picture at 2:09 :) you loook pweeeeeeety!

:)

Rashmi Menon said...

Nice...not bad for a first attempt! :)

Dhanya said...

Thanks guys :) :) Glad to know you all enjoyed it!