Monday, May 10, 2010

Branching Out...

Well, it seemed unfair that everyone had two blogs and I only had one!

So time has come to introduce a completely new blog which I have been working on for the past few days, and which hopefully some of you might find useful -- My E-Marketing Blog. I wanted a space to just rant on and on about what all I know about e-marketing and the stuff that I found useful. I wouldn't even dream of doing that here -- so why not create a new blog dedicated entirely for the purpose? And unlike some people 'assumed', I am not creating this blog to mislead people into buying stuff from my actual e-marketing website. In fact, you won't even get to see my sites or products there -- coz I don't want to advertise them! That would be entirely selfish on my part to actually mix up work with friends.


For a long time, I wanted to create a useful, informative space which might benefit someone one way or the other. The new blog will be serious but still personal in a way. Hope you enjoy it!

Click on the picture below to access the new blog...




Special thanks to Sumaiya, Naseeba and Ramit for encouraging me to put up this new blog.

16 comments:

Ms.Meduri said...

congratulations....!!!!!

ZB said...

Congrats and A-T-Best for the new blog, may the new blog breaks all guiness records of blogging....TC

Srini said...

Creditable effort, and all the best for the same. Gladdening to note you wish not to confuse personal ends with doing something useful to friends at large!

The Show Stopper said...

good luck to you with this new venture! :)

Arv said...

kewl :)

all the best with your new blog too :)

take care... cheers...

Sumaiya said...

Ur welcome my love, and we should be thanking you for taking this step to teach us.. Waiting for advanced classes! :)

Btw I'm AMUSED that some ASSUMED that you would try selling to frenz via ur new blog, come on ppl, Dhanno is not like that.. She knows how to strike a balance between personal and professional life :)

Ria said...

good goin gal!!wish u luck with the new blog. :)

Mads said...

Hmph just because I don't know anything about your emarketing website and blog aur maine kaha ki koi difference hi nahi hai, that doesn't mean you don't thank me or ask for my advice :|

anyway :D congrats!! :D

Sameera said...

Ha ha.. I've been to your new blog before you posted this post. :D

It means I follow you well.. announcing any awards lately...? :P

paramveer said...

best of luck!!

Nazish Rahman said...

Thats great...n all the best!!! Congrats!!

Chriz said...

haha.. congos dhanya for branching out.. will check the e marketing page

AJai said...

going pro- nice! :)

Being Pramoda... said...

Hey Dhanya,

Nice to know abt e-marketing frm ur blog..good idea and all the vesry best..:)

Shas said...

Congrats n all d best for the new one :)

Americanising Desi said...

many congrats :)