- He is a non-stop chatterbox. I need my moments of silence.
- He can have non-veg for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I prefer to have it only now and then.
- He hates reading. I love it!
- He goes out of his way to please me. I am more laidback.
- He seems jovial always. I have my mood swings.
I am not the easiest of person to get along with. There were times when I wondered if I should even consider marriage considering the type of person I am -- moody, easily irritated and frustrated, quite spoilt even! But as luck would have it, I have found someone who can deal with my tantrums, my mood swings... in short, a person who can deal with me being ME!
People tell me that the best time is before marriage (during the courtship period) and that after marriage, it's not the same. I think it will be the opposite for R & I. Touch wood.
P.S : I got engaged on the 7th of this month :)
I have time to upload just one pic on blogger. That's me on my engagement day, posing as never before ;)
Special love to Madhuri, Richa and Annie for making me feel so special on my special day !! :)