- Gal1 & me chatting with each other.
- Gal1's boyfriend comes online.
- Boyfriend ignores Gal1 and starts chatting with me instead.
- Gal1 keeps pinging boyfriend but boyfriend tells her he's busy with mails and checking FB notifications whereas there he is, happily chatting away 19 to the dozen with me.
- Gal1 tells me rather sadly 'He's so busy. Doing FB quizzes and playing comp games. No time for chatting.'
When she said that, I just paused for a moment and looked at this guy's chat window. His girl was feeling hurt & lonely and what exactly was this guy doing? On top of that, he even started flirting a lil. I just felt so bad that I excused myself and went offline altogether.
Are all guys like this ?
Would you do this to your girlfriends ? Would you leave them alone when actually all they're asking for is a lil bit of your time ?
Should I or should I not lose belief in the purity of love? I have been through tough times but I haven't yet lost faith. Should I be losing it all by seeing such sad things?
I imagined myself in her situation, and trust me it didn't feel so good. Love is definitely over-rated. I guess we live in those times where we don't know who's actually being sincere and who isn't.
It's a sad world. Sometimes.