... Well, if you can call them secrets in the first place!
I have been tagged by Sameera to list down seven of my secrets which I have never told anyone. This is hard coz of many reasons. To list a few -
1. I am a woman and nothing can stay in my system for a long time. I must have revealed these so-called secrets of mine to one person or the other at some point in life.
2. I am suffering from memory loss nowadays. I forget things way too fast. I call it the 'Quarter Life Crisis'. The point being that there's a high chance that I have forgotten some of my very own secrets!
3. If you think I am going to reveal my crush list, love list, relationship list (yes, they are all different types of lists), then please - exit stage left! (or right, whichever suits you ;))
I will jot them down anyway for all of you, provided that you keep them as a secret too! Pakka promise, no? Ok, here goes...
7 Secrets Revealed
1. The second thing I notice in a person is their hair style. The first being? Their personality. If they act like jerks, then automatically the ignore button is pressed and I don't notice anything else -- including their hair style! If you're a friend with great looking hair, rest assured I must have already asked you to reveal your 'hairy' secrets! ;)
2. I am very very tolerant with friends, strangers, acquaintances but I am a terror to my family members. I feel sorry for them sometimes!
3. I am closer to my mom than to my dad. I have told her almost everything - my heart breaks, crushes, insecurities, problems... almost anything and everything! I think I have inherited my sad sense of humour from her too.... ;) But the best trait I have got from her is her positive approach towards life.
4. I have learnt Carnatic Music for 3 years. This might make you go 'wow' and think that I can sing perfectly, but no... Dhanya
5. I love being around happy and wacky people who don't take life too seriously. All of my best friends are crazy in some way or the other! ;)
6. I have had many weird nicknames - 'Cricket' being one of them. And no, I do not mean the sport!
7. I don't take compliments too well. I dunno what to do with them! If 'compliments' were things, I would gladly throw the ones I am getting at someone else. I was considered the ugly duckling in my family when I was young, and now when people tell me I look good I just find that very hard to believe! But rest assured, it does feel nice and I do appreciate them eventually. :-)
Ready to reveal your secrets? Tell me something I don't know about you yet!