... it means she has grown up way too fast and it's time to welcome a new member into the family!
I am going to be an aunt AGAIN! (Most of you might be aware of this. But what the hell ?! This is MY blog and I can gloat how much I want!) :D
My sis always thought my parents were totally biased towards me and once upon a time even contemplated on whether to have a second child or not. I guess she started having second thoughts once my parents pronounced her the better daughter! Even parents can be such traitors, I tell you....
So 8 months from now, I...
- Will be mema for second time.
- Might (most certainly) be subjected to some scratches and pinches from my first niece for giving extra attention to someone new.
- Will get a second chance to be a better aunt. (Meaning I won't allow my niece/nephew to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S along with me this time around. Refer Generation Next post.)
Happiness does come in small packages....
Points of note from previous post 'Blah!' -
1. I got more followers (!). These people decided to follow me by reading only this single post. I am sorry to disappoint you guys but I don't think there's going to be anymore of those 'blah' posts :D
2. I got more feedback than I usually do.
3. I got more mails asking me if I'm alright ?
4. Made 'vattayo?' (gone mad? in Malayalam) the question of the day.
So three cheers to the madness in you! 'Blah' certainly manages to get more hits ;)