Anyone else showing the same symptoms ?
1. High confusion - Not knowing what to watch in the evenings anymore.
2. Restlessness - Constantly switching channels to see if a repeat telecast is being held.
3. Boredom - You feel life isn't as exciting as compared to the previous month and nothing seems the same anymore.
4. Losing trust in online promises - Especially since a particular Mr. Fake guy went off leaving a fake video behind.
5. Over-sleeping - You feel sleeping is a much better alternative than watching even more fake people faking it out on MTV reality shows. (What's up with all those tragic songs being played on these shows whenever a person cries or gets dumped? These are supposed to be reality shows! How come no one plays a background music whenever we cry ?! So unfair, I tell you..)
Yes yes, I am talking about the after effects of IPL tournament. I miss it so terribly that it isn't even funny. Those were the days - when I used to ogle over Brett Lee, when I cheered wholeheartedly for KXIP , when I nearly broke a glass on the table from getting too excited and when my second fav team won the IPL. Those were the days! Beautiful memories.
I think I am in love...
PS: I might be off for a week or so coz of my cousin's wedding. It's going to be a big fat Indian wedding with spicy masala included. Will see you all when I come back (if I do make it out alive that is).
P.P.S: Mayz, thank you for the awards! :-)