Friday, March 13, 2009

Random 25s!


Ok, I have been trying to avoid this for a long time. But I give up, I couldn’t! Here are the 25 random things about me. Got tagged by Sawan and now I tag everyone out there who responds to this post! :-) You have to write 25 random things about yourselves which you think the entire world should know (and be warned about). Here's my list -

1.I used to hate all guys when I was in school. Over the years, I realized they were not so bad after all.

2. I used to cry a lot. And I do mean A LOT! I would cry even if someone told me ‘I don’t like your Barbie doll’ . I cried a lot when Bambi’s mommy got shot in the meadows. I cried when my first pet (a budgerigar) escaped from its cage and I asked ‘watchman uncle’ to climb all trees, to find it and bring it back to me!

3, I love rain! And I hate anyone who prevents me from going out when it’s raining!

4. I do not usually like carrying a handbag or a clutch or anything in my hands when I go out. Even if I did carry a bag, all the important things like my cell or my wallet would end in my two hands….

5. I am an engineer by profession. But I don’t know the ‘ABCD’ of it. I have no idea how I passed all my exams. And mind you, I am not proud of this!

6. My main aim at previous work places was to create as much hurdles as possible. I was summoned by the manager umpteen times for ‘being late’, ‘being rude to colleagues’, ‘for playing computer games and reading magazines during work time’, ‘for chatting’ and for ‘never being on my seat’ whenever someone needs me….

7. I am usually very tolerant and patient. But when I do end up losing my temper, I can say the ugliest of things.

8. I love watching movies in theatre. Even if it’s a flop movie, I am all ready to go!

9. I usually give the first impression of being very serious and well informed. It takes less than an hour of knowing me to wipe that impression away….

10. I believe in my previous birth I must have been a cat. I can sleep till afternoon, get up, have food and go back to sleep again if I wanted to. Also, I have this uncanny way of greeting some people with a ‘Meow’.

11. I just hate mornings. I can court martial anyone who asks me too many questions during the early hours…

12. I forgive very easily. I don’t hold grudges against anyone. Even if you did something wrong and shamelessly came up to me later on saying ‘Hi’, I would forgive you immediately and chat as if nothing happened. But I can never ever forget.

13. I go wide eyed and open mouthed when I see guys cook. Nothing impresses me more! (I am guessing this holds true for most of the girls too) :D

14. I totally believe in Karma that what you give is what you get returned (Affirmation by Savage Garden, anyone? ;)) Now that I mentioned this song, it has been my anthem for some time now. Phrase by phrase, it holds so much meaning.

15. I have to wash my face and hands after every one hour or so… else I start feeling icky. Some form of OCD, maybe?

16. I can be a total drama queen when I get upset or hyper over things. I can say the most filmi dialogues and end up getting embarrassed about them later on. Next time I meet the person, am usually facing skywards coz of all the embarrassment.

17. I love having pets. As a kid, I used to have budgerigars, canaries, parrots, an aquarium full of goldfish and a Doberman Pinscher. I got the Doberman when she was only a month old. And I got her only coz my parents were getting worried over my playing with stray dogs!

18. The most over used dialogue on me nowadays – ‘You were so obedient and nice as a kid… look at you now!’.

19. I love anyone and everyone who can make me laugh out LOUD! And it doesn’t take that much effort to make me laugh. I can laugh even at the corniest of jokes.

20. I am rarely bored and you will hardly hear me say ‘I am bored’. Even if I have nothing to do, I always find out things to keep myself entertained….

21. I am a simple girl, with simple thoughts and simple needs. But I enjoy seeing people living a very hi-fi life :D

22. When I was a kid, I used to subject myself to an overdose of vampire movies. And those nights I usually ended up sleeping by covering myself up to the neck with my blanket. I still do that by the way… hide beneath the blanket after a horror movie…

23. I am a mallu. But if you throw me some high funda mallu word, I end up looking as if I had been struck by lightning. I still stick to the basics.

24. I am not a very organized person but I do end up finding things that I am looking for anyway. Once in blue moon when I do decide to organize my stuff, I tend to forget where I kept them. As you can see, am very used to my unorganized way of living ;)

25. I am a kunjoos of the first rank. So consider yourself blessed if you actually get a gift from me ..

15 comments:

  1. Meow!!![Hey!]

    Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. out of 25 one thing that caught me was ...ur a smiple gal...be the same buddy :)...its good to know abt u soo much :)...have a gr8 weekend :)..

    urs..hemu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice knowing you through tag.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. meow!!!! :D :D

    gimme a 5 for point no 11!!!

    ps: I go wide eyed and open mouthed when I see guys cook

    u wudn;t believe what i read this as...i was left wide eyes n open mouthed only to relaise i read it wrong :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! So this is Dhanya! Great to know more about you girl and whoa!, are we similar or what! ;)

    Bingo on 1! Totally same here! But they aren't that bad too na?

    Keep meowing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. MEOW :)

    reading through this post actually put a smile over my dull evening :)

    nice to know more abt ya...

    lol @ #25. :P

    take care... cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Point 5 - temme about it!! i m a supposed electrical engineer too..how and y i have absolutely no idea!!..

    6 - "Amith, u r no longer in college - start acting like an adult!!" - my boss's exact words for doin all of the things u just mentioned.

    8 - I actually liked Saawariya!! That says it all right..

    23- Bingo...

    very honest 25 points...was fun goin through them...

    BLOGROLLING U!!..

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even if I did carry a bag, all the important things like my cell or my wallet would end in my two hands…. - wondering how u hold the bag then!! got three hands?? :P

    lol engineer by profession.. dnt worry,once u complete some years in an IT firm, u would even forget the names of the subject u learned.. i havnt used even a single line ive learned in 4 years till date :P

    My main aim at previous work places was to create as much hurdles as possible. I was summoned by the manager umpteen times for ‘being late’, ‘being rude to colleagues’, ‘for playing computer games and reading magazines during work time’, ‘for chatting’ and for ‘never being on my seat’ whenever someone needs me…. - i adore u :P

    greeting people with meoew!!! lol

    i coooooooook :) [i dnt hav a choice]

    #15-ever thought of staying at a place wer water is a luxury? :P

    vampire!! :P lol, btw, did u realize that there is a shadow which appears on the right corner of ur room every day at 2.30 - early morning??

    wow.. i am 25 points nearer to ya :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. ‘You were so obedient and nice as a kid… look at you now!’

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems more like a short movie type with the protagonist sharing his life's main happenings.

    Keep a look out for directors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sameera - Yeah, my life is soooo interesting. Really :P

    Hemanth - Hey thanks Hemu :)

    Mayz - LOL! Hahaha.. no wonder the gals think you are naughty :P

    Tara - Meowwww! :D They are not so bad after all... chalta hai types ;)

    Arv - Good to know my blog cheered u up... Keep smiling! :)

    Dream`R - Thanks dude :)

    Sawan - Shoulder bags :P And dont you dare try to scare me.. am a scaredy 'cat' as it is.. there! another reason for me to believe i was a cat in my prev birth! The reasons just keep coming..


    Twisted elegance - :( *sniff* you hurt me feelings!!

    Prashant - Yeah, I am just waiting for yash chopra or Karan Johar to read my blog! am still praying for that to happen

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehe lol, meow meow meeoooowwwww meeowww :) decode it :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. meowwwwww!!! :D

    Hilarious,funny,cute,simple,beautiful ad this cud go on..

    Btw,me a wannabe engineer and all that u saw on the blog the other day was the outcome of the recently concluded exam.. :(

    Enikkonnum ariyathillaaaaa!!! :(

    Tanks for asking and reminding me about the exam.. :p

    Felt sarcastically happy wen I saw a companion who said she din know anything..Dunno if ur bluffing,though I trust ya sissy..

    Take care.. :)

    Nikhil

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sawan - I cannot decode that! I do not wish to leak out the secrets of the 'meow' world! :P

    Multimenon - Aah!! I thought so! Don't let the exams get you bro
    ... stay calm and study hard! I am not bluffing btw... I seriously dunno anything... *sob*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nicely done tag.

    good to know about you. :)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Scribble away....!