Wednesday, March 18, 2009

And the award goes to....


MEEEEE!


YES! FINALLY!

Destiny's child has given me this prestigious award! I feel like I have got the Oscars (of blogdom, of course!). Since this is my first award (and hopefully, not the last) I would like to thank a few peepulzzz.

1. My relatives (for NOT reading my blog... which allows me to bitch about them whenever I want to. Ooops! This doesn't make me sound so cute, does it ?)

2. Destiny's Child, of course, for giving me this award and who thought I was perfect for this role of 'cute blogger'.

3. Myself, for being so cute.

4. The Almighty, for making me so cute!

5. My parents, for bringing such a cute person like me into this world!

And last, but definitely not the least...

6. My friends, whose belief in my cuteness always motivated me to improve it further!


I have to write 10 cute things about myself. This part got me into a state of 'Errr...' which is very difficult to express in words. I have always been terrible at bragging (as can be seen from the above 6 points). A major reason why I always suck at job interviews! So I decided to take help from my two very best friends - S1 & S2. To make it easier for em, I decided each should just point out five cute things about me. Here's what S1 came up with -


1. You are an innocent devil.

2. You are down to earth (S1... I don't think I will be so down to earth anymore after getting this award ;))

3. Under construction

4. Under construction

5. Under construction

Looks like S1 is in the same state of 'Err', as I was, when I got tagged to write cute things about myself. S2 is still thinking and I can picture her looking towards the heavenly stars trying to come up with atleast 'one' cute pointer about me. Aaah, I feel so mysterious ;)

So, I am genuinely going to skip that part of the tag coz well... seriously, I can't come up with any !!!
I guess I have to pass on this award now ? :(

I grudgingly pass this on to sawan, arv, mayz, sameera, multimenon and hemu.

12 comments:

  1. hahahahha...if not for points 3-5 u deserve this award for atleast this post...

    n thnx for passin it on...i literally had to snatch it from ya :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Dear.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yipeee!!

    Thanks! :)

    Innocent devil-- hmm need to think about that. ;)

    Relatives- I bitch about them too. :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..... Congrats & Thankkkkkkkuuuuuuuuu for passing it to me :)

    lol @ s1&2... under construction and still thinking... lol...

    and I agree with your #1... am happy they dont read my stuff much... :)

    take care mate... have a nice day... cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey congrates :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very good blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Catalonia
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award. Haven't read much of yours. But with the award, you have set my expectations high ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations for the award chechi..You indeed will be blessed wid many more am sure.Raka is a sweetheart too..You are indeed delectably cute.. :)

    TY for passing it hun.. :) tht does mean quite a lot to me.. :D

    Take care sissy,coz I care..

    Nikhil

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have your relatives' email ids? please send them to me...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Chriz - am sure they don't check their emails often... lol... but still i will be safe here than sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahah cmon you are cute even when you bitch..makes you a cute n spicy blogger... way to go and more awards on your way..its a matter of time... congrats... :) :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks soo much dhanya :)...i will put it asap..

    urs..hemu..

    ReplyDelete

Scribble away....!