Sunday, March 01, 2009

The best dressed lady for the week!

This is something am hopeful of continuing on a regular basis! During office hours, the one thing I used to do was browse through fashion magazines just to ogle at the gowns and dresses of the rich and famous. Not that I picture myself wearing them, but I have always been an admirer of fashion....

Aishwarya Rai at the New York premiere of Pink Panther


She was sporting a black chiffon Alberta Ferretti gown. Black is always in. The ex-Miss World certainly looked 'in' and classy in this beeeyutiful attire :D


I know she attended a lot of other functions post this one, but I liked this black frilly gown the most! She graced the Berlin Film Festival in a hot pink number. Even though it looked good, it was a wee bit clingy (especially the upper part of the gown) and the neckline was so plunging that you would end up wondering what made it stay there!