Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year !!

Long time since I blogged! My excuse ? I got myself involved with the offline world. With 2008 being the last year I am going to be in Bahrain with my parents, I had a lot of things going on in the month of December.

My new year's eve was awesome. I feel closer to my family friends in Bahrain compared to my relatives in Kerala. I have known all of them since childhood and have spent more time with them than my uncles, aunties & cousins. Leaving them behind and heading towards a new life is entering a new era altogether. Or going into outer space. Its like leaving Earth and going to Mars!

Special love to Sumaiya who was just sooooo good to me throughout 2008. She was there for me completely during my goods n bads without ever judging me... and I believe we have grown closer. Like I have said before, life in Bahrain would have really been tough if you weren't around.

I hope all of you have a blessed 2009 in store for you...