Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yay! 100!

This is my 100th post. Yippeeee doodle dooo :D

Blogging since 2005. Was reading some of em right now and couldnt believe how immature I was reacting to some situations. Wouldn't like to mention which posts just in case you go back and read em again. Am quite embarrassed about them but I choose not to delete em off.

The whole purpose of this blog was to record stuff and do what I did just today - reminiscing and understanding how gullible and silly one can be. I can't say am not gullible or immature anymore.. but I think am a tad better. Maybe whatever I am writing now will be considered as childish later on (by myself). But right now, I just think am very funny ...

This way I kind of know how I am changing... how my views change, how my passion in life changes.. how everything is constantly changing and you are not even aware of it yourself. I can pinpoint certain things in my 2005 posts and say 'Oh my god.. I don't feel like that anymore'.

So am glad am still blogging and am glad I have those few good friends who are glad am blogging too.. who encourage me to do it.

My own little world is changing. I dunno what it has in store of me. God knows what all this blog must have recorded ten years from now. Lets wait and see...