Saturday, August 23, 2008

The funniest email I have ever got...

dear gal,

hey....i am raj working as an executive in a reputed bank in bahrain....you might be wondering what is the purpose of this anonymous mail....but trust me it's not any bad intention.....you have captured my attention when i saw you once from car near a traffic signal....i presume it was your dad who was with you....and you might be wondering how i got your mail address.....i heard your dad calling your name and i searched for your name and bahrain in orkut and fetched the address....hence there is no hiding details and messing things up from my part.....i have told you frankly about how i went about in tracking your mail.

now let me put things straight....i find you very hot and interesting...and i really wish to know you more and if possible look for a straight relationship. I am unmarried male of 26 yrs 5'10' athletic body quite fair and reasonable looks....i am a post graduate by qualification.....i have never been a girls man and mind you i am no skirt chaser either...a clean virgin till now......so don't take me for a damn flirt disturbing you....

i found you very hot and cute and hence i just got an interest in knowing you more and if everything works out i don't mind a log term relation...

and if you find this mail very disturbing and not a wee bit interested in chatting openly with me(thru messenger or so) you can reply straight stating that leave me alone....i won't disturb you any further.....thats a word....and don't worry i wont ask for mobile numbers and addresses unless you like me.....i just want tell you what i feel about you when i get an opportunity to chat.......thats it.....

don't leave this mail ignored please......respond with a yes or no as you wish......
looking forward to chat with you dear gal....


love and regards
raj


I have got many emails from strangers before asking for a friendship request. But this one takes the cake. I have to tell you I am very impressed with the spelling of this guy. He got it all right! No spelling mistakes... and he hasn't used any abbreviations! Thank God! Usually the requests go something like this 'hi.. mke frnship wit me.. i m very gud guy'. *sigh*

I did reply saying I found his email very funny. I wonder why he didn't respond to that :P

Shucks... and I was looking forward to a funnier explanation....