Friday, May 30, 2008

Story ghar ghar ki


Oh! How I love 'Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch kar dikhayengi' !! (I hope I got the number of A's right in the name).

Especially the episode when the younger sister goes to college, gets ragged, starts crying about how shitty her life is and then goes crying to the second eldest sis who just refuses to cry. After which, they both go to the eldest one and the eldest one starts crying! (oh my God! NoooOooooOoo!). As if that wasn't enough they all go to the mother who is just WAITING to cry and once they break the news she is so relieved that she can start crying too.. Yay!!


They start crying, guess who joins in...

Yes, me... the one and only... yours truly...

I have reasons!!!!!

1. They have a perfectly natural screwed up face when they are crying. I can identify with that!
2. Its not a saas-bahu serial with that funny background tune which sounds the same in all of em.
3. There's no third reason. Except that am an emotional fool...

RKBKKD (name is too long) did what no Hindi movie was able to do. It made me cwy! And yeah by the end of it I was stuck with a 'Oh no... not me too!!' feeling.

Yeh ek aurat hi samaj sakti hai.. ek dil ki kamzori..
....
....
....
....
....

Uh-oh!

PS: I am a big fan of RKBKKD especially Mona Vasu :D Choo cute. When she says 'kyuuuuuun mamaaaaaaaa'... her facial expressions are quite similar to :-o (for kyun) and :-D (for mamaaaa)