Saturday, September 01, 2007

A Whole New Beginning

My birthday has come and gone. From the beginning of this year, I have been tuning myself into believing that I am 23 years old. Now am officially 23. Heading where ? Hmmm...

I started writing when I was 20, and I can't believe 3 years have passed on so quickly. It feels just like yesterday when I was sitting on the college corridors surrounded by friends doing my last minute mugging up before exams, then the amounts of sheet I wasted, ink running out and borrowing the sir's pen which somehow made my back bench exam-mates giggle. They knew I had a 'thing' for the sir coz his was the only class I used to attend properly....

Life before college was Black and White. I was just happy in my own self. I didn't value friends too much. And this kind of continued into college too. Until this stranger (later on he turned out to be a very good friend) came to me and told me that I had two options in life - either to enjoy each day as it comes and gain lotsa memories in return or just stay aloof and gain nothing by it. That was the first time anyone took the time out to make me realize the importance of friendship and how wonderful it can be when you have people to share your joys and sorrows with. I owe you one Deepak! You are solely responsible for changing my whole viewpoint on life....

I made some resolutions for this bday and I hope by this time next year I would have:
  • Achieved mental balance ;)
  • Learned cooking and also how to accept that things cannot be always glossy and glittery

Other than that I plan to do more shopping ! Oh yes, Dhanno is not so against marriage anymore. So Inshallah she gets a good match by next December! Of course, the guy should be :

  • Rich
  • Rich
  • Loving and Caring (and all the blah blah that girls dream of)
  • Rich
  • And a lil more rich
  • Oh yes, should be crazy too. I dont wanna die of boredom....

So anyone who satisfies condition number 1,2,4 or 5 are free to apply. Condition numbers 3 and6 will be judged thereafter.

Signing off ;)