Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Little Prince Charming

Do you believe in love at first sight ? I never used to. But now I do! He's a fair guy with an awesome smile who waits for the bus every morning along with me. The guy is charming in his own sweet way but he's incredibly shy. He refuses to look me in the eye. And I just keep staring and staring just to attract his attention. The more I look, the more he turns away from me. But sometimes he does throw a glance, and when I catch him doing that... he responds with a shy smile.

Today, I asked him if I could take his photograph. He looked stunned and just turned away. But.. with a smile. So taking this as a 'yes' , I went *click*. And then, he looked directly at me with those eyes and smiled! He was willing now! So I took one more pic quickly lest he changed his mind. So introducing my lil prince charming....





This sweet little fellow is so shy he refuses to sit next to me and prefers to stand with the 100 kg burden on his back. His mother and I tried cajoling him into sitting down. But he simply shook his head, looked at me and hid behind his mom. I guess the ice kind of broke when I insisted on a pic. But by then, my bus arrived and I had to leave before accomplishing my mission - to befriend the lil guy. I don't even know his name!

Well, I will be seeing him again tomorrow and the days that follow. Watch out lil one! Dhannu is out to trouble you ;)