Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Good Days

Before I joined college, everyone close told me 'Enjoy your days at college to the max... those days are going to be your best days ever'. I never considered them seriously. It was yet another 'Join college, do your work and go away' thing. Now that they are coming to an end, there is a sense of sadness. You can't be so free and irresponsible anymore. Coz NOW you are grown up. You arent a gawky teenager anymore. You are mature and ready to take on the world. In my case, I am still gawky and immature... Oh, well...

Just like I missed school, I am going to miss college too. After all, I bunked classes for the first time at college.. yay! Roaming aimlessly on the corridor, getting caught and being asked questions like 'Don't you have class now ?' And you, unsure what to say eventually end up saying something stupid which you yourself cannot decipher.

The next question is 'Now, what ?' Studies, job.. ? The option for marriage is not there.. I am so sorry ! I am not ready to sacrifice my freedom so early. And the real truth.. I am not ready to take up the responsibility. When I am ready, I will marry. I hope.. one day...