Thursday, November 17, 2005

On a personal note...

I have been feeling restless lately... When I sit, I want to stand and run around.. When I stand, I want to sit down again... Yeah, call me mad if you want. But whenever I feel a bit weird, I listen to music. The effect it has on me is amazing. The thing is, I dont listen to music which go according to what I feel at that moment. When I am sad, I listen to really fast, racey music whereas whenever I am happy I like listening to soft, romantic tunes.

Anyway, I was the princess of the house at my mom's sister's house when I visited her on saturday. She made me eat and eat... 'eat eat, my child, how thin you are' (a line from a 10th standard poem.. my favourite one ). I like prawns and she had happened to cook prawns that day... she said something like how we are related by the heart, thats why she cooked prawns the day I came though she was not aware I am fond of it. Made me laugh, but it was extremely cute and thoughtful....