Saturday, September 24, 2005

Whatever

Ever had one of those days, when you feel your head is going to explode ? When you feel irritated at the slightest hint of movement and want to destroy the source ? I am just having one of those days. No reason, whatsoever. Just that everything seems to irritate me today. So I decided to write in here again, this sudden urge to do it.

My bad day/depressing day is in dark contrast to my happy days. A much evident contrast. Nothing makes me smile, even a sound can make me want to scream. So what do I do ? Nothing. I just go and sleep.. and hope I will feel better ( I usually do feel better). And mom keeps asking me 'are you angry today?' which makes me want to scream even more. But the nice child I am, I sit silent. So she thinks am upset about something. But theres no reason at all.

Maybe, when I feel entirely bored I feel like this. When you feel happy, and there is not much happiness around you feel like this. How you hope the world was as happy as you were, so that YOU can live happily. When I get happy, I become really hyper. So I can understand why people cannot be as hyper as I am.. but atleast half of it.. hmm. Will not be possible, so I think I will just stop accusing and go to sleep...