Thursday, August 25, 2005

Mother-child interactions

Got up and started fixing the walkman I have. Sigh ! Took a cotton bud and started cleaning it up with the cotton dipped in spirit. Not working right ! Anyway, feeling a little cranky at the moment. Afternoon naps always does that to me. Had a discussion with mom regarding a boy who was living in his grandmother's house.

Apparently, this guy was left to stay with his grandmother's place because his parents could not suffer him. "He is that much a nuisance", thats what my mom told me. And then she told the boy's mom was always beaten up by her husband. So I was arguing with her that the reason for the woman to tell his son to live with his grandparents, was that she was afraid he might get beaten up too. If the stupid man can beat up his wife, why not her children ? Then she told me, that the son was against her too.. That was kind of a shocker. I guess it is just a crazy world we live in. You can never figure out who is right and who is wrong...

It was a nice feeling when chechi called up again. She was telling me how Nakshatra has the act of 'fainting' to show chechi that she is feeling very sleepy. Little Nakshu is feeling extremely sad about her school days starting again. I guess that will change, considering the astrologer told my sis that Naksha is going to a scientist and will travel the entire world... Wow ! That surely would be something...