Friday, June 17, 2005

NRI problems

Hello again !

Considering this is my second post, I thought I will come directly to the matter that affects me the most. Being an NRI. I know being an NRI shouldnt affect me at all. But it does. Right from childhood, I have seen presents being given to my cousins and not me. Why ? Because I can probably afford it. And they cannot ? Of course, they can. No one at home seems to understand that even I yearn for such love and care. The love and care which others can give me apart my parents. I mean, parents love is important. But hey ! They love you even if you are good or bad.

Now am 20, and such things do not affect me anymore with that much intensity. Though it returns with a bang sometimes. If I get the love I deserve, only then I would be able to return it.