Thursday, June 16, 2005

Hello !

The idea to create a blog has been running around in my mind for weeks. I did create a blog initially. I just dont remember the password. Anyway, I liked the process of undergoing the registration part ( choosing templates, the URL and the works) so much, I decided to register again even though I ended up using the same rosy template again.

Ok, the purpose of this blog is mainly to serve as an online diary. To express my thoughts, my frustration which I think I will never be able to express to anyone being the quiet and introverted person that I am.

Online expression of views is more reliable (at least for me). At least , they wont reach the prying eyes of my mom. She used to spy on my sister's diary. So I thought it would be best if I kept an online one.