Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Exam Fever

Exams going on. Feeling extremely cranky at the moment. But as I love you ( my online diary), I decided to come online just for you. My dear online diary, you should have seen the amount of crap I wrote down in my paper today. The day's exam started wonderfully. I found out that the topics that were not supposed to be there, miraculously ended up in the question paper. I looked here and there at every other student's face. They didn't look shocked. So maybe it was only me who did not know.

Anyway, that exam ended and the next exam was about to start. Just before landing up in the exam hall, I was informed about the protocols which I did not study. I ended up leaving three questions, just like that. I was scribbling down on the paper in the hope of atleast getting a pass mark. I wrote and wrote. Even I did not know what I was writing. And everyone else must have thought I have wrote everything. Dear diary, only I know.. and you too.